The seller's guarantee and return of the goods
exclusively for purchases on the website www.capieborseinpelle.it;
Christian D'Urso Leather Agent (hereinafter referred to as "seller" ), guarantees exclusively to the natural person (hereinafter referred to as "final consumer" ) the right to withdraw, for any reason, from the purchase contract without penalty and without the consumer final give any explanation, pursuant to the legislative decree (as per art. 6, paragraph B , Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22/05/1999).
To whom the right of withdrawal applies:
The right of withdrawal is reserved exclusively for the final consumer who acts for purposes not related to professional activity.
Purchases made by resellers, legal persons and / or companies that, for whatever reason, purchase for resale to third parties are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
A) What does the right of withdrawal consist of:
The final consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within fourteen (14) days from receipt of the single good or more goods ordered. simply by returning the single product or multiple products purchased to the seller.
The seller undertakes to guarantee the reimbursement of the price, including VAT and taxes, (of exclusive competence on the Italian territory) of the product or more products returned, subject to withdrawal, (hereinafter referred to as "goods"), over the longer time as fast as possible and in any case within thirty days from the date on which the seller receives the news for the return of the goods. It should be noted that in the case of promotional offers or discounts on ordered prices, the right of withdrawal is in any case guaranteed and legitimately exercised.
B) How the right of withdrawal is exercised:
It is necessary to have the order number automatically generated by the system and the code (COD) of the goods reported during the purchase phase at hand and communicate to the seller by email at: email@example.com, the references indicated above and the intentions to exercise the right of withdrawal, no later than fourteen (14) days from receipt of the goods purchased. In the following days, no later than fifteen (15) days, from the communication via e-mail, the goods must be sent to the seller (commonly called return). It is not possible to accumulate goods for different orders in a single communication. The application of the right of withdrawal is allowed, separately, for each individual order to which the return is to be made. It is possible to make the return, even partially.
C) Conditions of the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal is bound by the following methods:
1) The purchased goods must be substantially intact and unused;
2) According to current legislation, the return shipping costs are charged to the final consumer
(unless otherwise indicated on the Home Page);
3) Upon arrival in the seller's warehouse, the returned goods are inspected to assess any damage or tampering (the substantial integrity of the returned goods is a primary and essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal ). We invite you to pay the utmost attention in preparing the packaging. It is advisable to use the original packaging, where possible, at the discretion of the final consumer.
a) Technical details for returning the goods and advice for shipping:
After sending the communication to the seller, it is advisable to take the necessary precautions to protect the goods from any damage.
The address to return the goods to:
Christian D'Urso Leather Agent
Via Misericordia, n. 97
83029 Solofra (Av) -Italy
Tel: +39 / 330 44 62 82
It is advisable to use a courier for shipping, through which you can have the traceability of the package at any time. It is understood that the seller does not refund the goods if he does not receive the relative delivery.
b) Seller's reservation:
In the event of any visible damage to the goods, for whatever nature and entity it is, due to any neglect of the related precautions by the final consumer or for other causes of force majeure, for damage due to the courier, reserves the right to refuse the return by the seller.
c) Refund procedure:
With reference to the method of payment used by the final consumer, the method of reimbursement of the price of the goods is applied, including the VAT equal to the percentage of 22%, if it has been applied in the purchase phase.
REFUNDS WILL BE MADE ACCORDING TO THE METHODS INDICATED BELOW:
1) BANK TRANSFER: If the final consumer has chosen the payment method by bank transfer or post office, the seller makes a transfer to the bank or post office of the same,(in this case, it is advisableto report and communicate the details to the seller bank transfer, of which the IBAN code is mandatory.) If you do not have it available and you do not know it, please ask your bank for this IBAN code, through which you are asked to receive the reimbursement , directly to the current account in the name of the person concerned.
2) CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD / PAYPAL: If the final consumer has chosen the method of payment by credit, debit or paypal card, the seller will re-credit the amount due directly to the same credit or debit card and on the Paypal account both in the name of the person concerned.
3) CASH ON DELIVERY: If the final consumer has chosen a priori, the payment method of the postal order (currently not available) or the cash on delivery, please follow the instructions concerning the reimbursement by bank transfer (shown in the box, of above).
4) WESTERN UNION : If the final consumer has used this payment option, the seller will make the refund in the same way, or, upon communication of the final consumer, the refund request could be made by bank transfer, upon explicit request to the seller. For reimbursement by bank transfer, follow the instructions to be followed in the box, highlighted above).
The amount to be refunded:
The amount is equal to the order sent, minus the shipping costs and the cash on delivery costs, if indicated.
Exercising the right of withdrawal
The final consumer is released from the commercial bond assumed with the seller.
Hyperlinks or external links:
The right of withdrawal is not applicable on hypertext links or links external to the site, which direct to web pages of origin other than www.capieborseinpelle.it